26 March 2012

Introducing The Trolley Dolly...

Hi everyone!
My name is Nadia, a magazine Beauty Editor in the UK for 5 years, now turned air hostess, travel writer and photographer, based in sunny Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

I decided to write this blog as a way of expressing my (slight) obsession with beauty, in the most general and not always conventional sense of the word; whether that be in the people, places or even the products, I experience.

My aim is quite simple – I wish to write about real beauty, real people and really good products. Whether it be a city review, an interview or an amazing find, I am not sponsored, nor do I answer to an Editor or anyone else, so you can expect reliable information and honest opinions from someone with experience in the field.

When it comes to product posts, don’t expect a catalogue of average items simply because they are shiny and new. Something I’ve noticed to be missing online is realistic, intelligent comment on those everyday essentials such as cleanser, moisturiser, foundation, and all the other beauty basics we depend on. That's one of the reasons I created The Trolley Dolly, so let me know if you find my posts useful, and keep in touch with feedback - I appreciate all and any!

For more news and instant updates, follow me on Twitter, Instagram (thetrolleydolly) and Tumblr 

Subscribe and enjoy!

P.s. Photographs and posts are my own, therefore copyright follows suit. Thanks!

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

Get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...