2 January 2013

And The Winner Is... [Winner of the Makeup Forever Lip Colours]

First of all, may I say Happy New Year to one and all... I truly hope you enjoyed the festive season, sparkly lights, piles of presents and the blistering cold. Or, should you have been in Dubai like me, perhaps you swapped all that festive fun for a little rooftop sunbathing whilst merely dreaming of a white Christmas... Either way - I'd like to wish you all the best for the coming year, I hope it's a special one for all of us!



Speaking of which...
I'm a little tardy to announce the winner of the Makeup Forever Lip Colour collection that I set up a while back, so I apologise for the extended 'suspense'... 
I do, however, have a winner - at last! After much fumbling around in a small bag with some pieces of paper with names on, I can announce that our lovely prize will be winging its way to JK TAYLOR-MORAN who should receive her gorgeous glosses in the coming days! :)



I would also like to take the time to mention all my other lovely entreeees... huge thanks to your support for my little giveaway! :)






Much love to:
* Stefanie Gladden
* Rachel Hager
Gintare
* Shaimaa
* Ciara H
Have a click-fest and check out their respective blogs and webpages... enjoy!

Plus, next up on the blog, The Trolley Dolly's regular street style feature, World Catwalk, coming to you all the way from sunny Sydney. That should be up tomorrow - just in time for the weekend! Stop by and let me know what you think of the stylish ladies I snapped!

Love from all new for 2013 Dolly x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I don't think I've ever won anything before! Do you need my address? Xo

    ReplyDelete

Get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...