8 June 2012

1 Top: 7 Ways >>> PART 3

Today sees the last of my seven looks created with just one top! I hope you've enjoyed this mini-series... sometimes it's fun to see what you can create from your own wardrobe, knowing there's no post-retail guilt trip to come. It's all very well throwing money around with designers and buying up every new collection from Zara and H&M but it's nice to know how to 'recycle' a piece without looking like you only need one coathanger for your entire closet.

You can take a look at Part 1 (looks 1 & 2) here, and if you want to see what else I did with my LBT (Lovely Black Top), you can click here for Part 2.

And finally, here are looks 6 and 7 - let me know if you like them! :)
LOOK 6
Goodie two-shoes

Cardi, Primark | Jeans, Salsa
Jewellery, Barcelona street stall / talented Spanish man :)


[Wear it for... a family do | lunch with the 'rents | shisha date]
[Style it: neckline under your arms creating the illusion of a strapless top - and then you can decide whether you'd like to tie the sleeves in a bow in the middle of your back, or tuck them inside the neckline. If you're not wearing a cardi, I think the bow would look better. Just a thought.] 


LOOK 7
Slimline

I personally love this look with black jeans, as I think it would look too complicated with another colour -
but leather-effect leggings (and very big hair) could also look very rock n roll :)

I like the look of these skinny jeans tucked into the shoes.
It's a little bit edgier and shows off the bright orange suede.


[Wear it for... a date | work (with a coloured blazer) | dinner somewhere posh (how about a sequinned blazer this time?)]
[Style it: one arm in, one arm out. The unused sleeve is then brought around your back and under your bust to create a sort of belt and the end is neatly tucked away under the exposed arm.]

And that's that - 1 top, 7 ways!
Let me know which little ensemble you liked best - I'm tied between Look 3 and Look 7... what do you think?

Love from orange-suede-obsessed Dolly x


Leave your comment

Post a Comment

Get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...