2 November 2012

Friday Favourite… Neom Candles


If there is one thing my best friend Nicola is good at, it’s present-buying. I’m not talking about special occasions, birthdays, etc… I mean random saw-this-and-thought-of-you moments which result in me now being proud owner of a Neom Home Candle, amongst other thoughtful treats.


This three-wick round creamy wonder has to be one of my favourite bedroom accessories, ranking above my fluffy rugs, posh cushions and oil diffusers.

I share my apartment with two other girls so my bedroom really has to be a sanctuary, as the only retreat from the whole world, and a place where, after flitting between continents and hotel rooms, I can truly feel at home.
My bedroom is an evolving work in progress, with a basic colour scheme of creamy white, dark wood and deep, jewel-like purple. I like everything to be calm, comforting and clean, and fragrance plays a part in all three of those aspects.

I love the fact that instead of three little melted potholes around the three wicks, the whole top layer of the candle liquefies and then resets so that it looks as good as new when you blow it out.

The Neom Home Candle range is made with organic vegetable wax and pure essential oils.  They recommend burning the candle for at least two hours as a 'holistic treatment' which dictates that when I have time on my hands to relax, read, blog, or do whatever I feel like doing, I whack on the Neom number.
It’s not long before the room is filled with the scent of rich vanilla and sandalwood. I love how it transforms my place into a posh spa. And there’s no plastic-y fake-floral smell like some of the cheaper alternatives.

If you’re interested in injecting a little spa goodness into your home, check out the whole range, available online here (www.neomorganics.com).

Have you tried the Neom range yet? Which is your favourite? What candles do you like?

Love from organic Dolly x

P.S. 'Friday Favourite' is my new regular post, including all my must-haves, just in time for the weekend! Look out for the next 'Friday Favourite' which features my won't-leave-home-without foundation!

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

Get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...